- Nom du paquet
- Advisory ID
- Affected versions
- MES5 i586 , MES5 x86_64
This update fixes several issues regarding the live upgrade to a more
recent distribution, notably:
- new distributions are now only presented after all updates were
- if current distribution is no more supported, we will warn about
it and offer to upgrade to a newer release
- makes the new config tool backported from 2010.0 to work on 2009.0
too (due to older drakxtools API)
- update the authentication scheme for MES5
It also fix a couple crashes:
- a rare crash (bug #55346)
- gracefully handle (rare) server issues (bugs #51299 & #51548)
Now passwords with special caracters are properly managed.
For security, we now access api.mandriva.com through the https
The applet now offer to configure a couple settings.
It has now more efficient system power usage.
Packages for MES5 was not provided earlier, this update addresses
940468471453304619b4c419fbd69c1c mes5/i586/mdkonline-2.77.14-1.1mdvmes5.noarch.rpm 5bef7a54ceb1391e8b054fb8c2bca403 mes5/SRPMS/mdkonline-2.77.14-1.1mdvmes5.src.rpm
76c2b733f6b5fa87bb16826f45da9b7b mes5/x86_64/mdkonline-2.77.14-1.1mdvmes5.noarch.rpm 5bef7a54ceb1391e8b054fb8c2bca403 mes5/SRPMS/mdkonline-2.77.14-1.1mdvmes5.src.rpm